Abstract submission for APSC 2023 has closed. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you believe your research warrants special consideration for late submission.
Notification of abstract acceptance has already been sent out from 30 Sep 2023 onwards. If you have submitted an abstract and did not receive any confirmation/instruction email, please first check your junk mail folder, then contact our Secretariat if you still cannot locate it.
Successful applicants are required to register and complete payment via our online registration portal. If you have not registered with fees paid on or before 15 Oct 2023, your presentation may be disregarded and omitted from the programme. If you have extenuating circumstances which would require later payment, please contact our Secretariat on or before 15 October 2023 to make special arrangements.
Successful Applicants are required to attend the APSC 2023 and present their work physically. Please note that we will NOT accept any virtual presentation formats. ONLY physical presentation will be accepted.
In your confirmation email, you will be assigned an abstract number (e.g. Abstract No.: 100), as well as your allocated session (e.g. FP1), venue (e.g. CH06), date and time. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your presentation time. Each presenter will be allocated 8 minutes of presentation time (7min slide presentation + 1min Q&A). Due to the very large number of sessions and complex algorithm in program planning, we apologize that we will not able to accommodate specific requests for presentation sessions or time slots.
Guidelines on presentation slides
- Presentation file format: PPT or PPTX
- Document resolution: 1920 pixel W x 1080 pixel H
- Images resolution: 200 dpi or above in PNG format
- Document ratio: 16:9 (if the document is shorter than the screen in any dimension, empty spaces will be left blank)
- Font: please embed font if you are using non-windows-default font
- For Keynote users, please export to PPT or PPTX
- Windows will be the default system used for presentation. If you wish to use Mac, please prepare your own device, and also create a PPT file format as back up
Please upload your presentation PowerPoint file through the link in your confirmation email. Submission cut-off time is 24 November 2023 (Fri).
Due to the large amount of presenters, you are adviced to finalize your presentation early, as you may not be able to make changes to the file at the Conference.
Successful Applicants are required to attend the APSC 2023 with a physical poster. Please note that we will NOT adopt any E-poster presentation formats. ONLY physical posters will be accepted. Please arrange your own poster printing, as the APSC 2023 will NOT provide any poster printing services.
In your confirmation email, you will be assigned an abstract number (e.g. Abstract No.: 1), which will correspond to your assigned poster board coded with 'P' followed by your abstract number in 3-digits (e.g. P001). Our Secretariat will notify you by email regarding the location of your poster board, and when you can start mounting your poster.
Guided poster tours will be conducted in the following periods during tea breaks:
- 1 Dec 2023 (Fri) 15:00-15:30
- 2 Dec 2023 (Sat) 10:00-10:30
- 2 Dec 2023 (Sat) 14:30-15:00
- 3 Dec 2023 (Sun) 10:00-10:30
You will be notified by email of your assigned time slot, and you are encouraged to be present during your designated poster tour. Due to the very large number of sessions and complex algorithm in program planning, we apologize that we will not able to accommodate specific requests for presentation sessions or time slots.
- The poster board for mounting will be in PORTRAIT VERTICAL style with a white background. Your poster should not exceed 84.1cm wide x 118.9 cm tall (i.e. A0 size).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double sided tapes, tacks and technical equipment will be provided for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
- APSO Best Free Paper Award (10 quotas)
- Best Young Investigator’s Award (5 quotas)
- Best Presentation Award (10 quotas)
All awardees will be granted a complimentary quota each for joining the Asia Pacific Stroke Conference 2024.